Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

All About Lips!

Helloooo pretty!
(can anyone tell me what Doctor Who episode "Helloooo pretty!" is from? Bonus points if you can!)

It is ghastly and cold here in Toronto at the moment, and along with a request or two, these are the reasons I have recorded the following video all about lips!

Watch to see my favourite lip care products that are widely available. I also give a basics tutorial on lip lining and lipstick application. Check it out:


Finally, a decent thumbnail.

Here are the products I mentioned:

For Exfoliation:
  • ELF Lip Exfoliator ($4CAD at Target)
  • Make your own scrub with 1tbsp olive oil and enough white sugar to make a paste; store in the refrigerator. 
I know of at least two other lip scrubs. Frankly, the BITE lip scrub is basically cherry-flavoured chapstick with microbeads that do absolutely nothing to really exfoliate and at $21CAD, there is no reason to buy it. I don't have any experience with the Fresh lip scrub, so let me know what you think if you've used it. It better be a miracle for $26CAD for 0.6oz!

Night Treatment:
Lip Liners:


Have a great day!
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment